- Promote professional ethics and
standards through communication and educational programs.
offer quality educational programs on a local level in order
to keep travel and related costs to a minimum.
- Promote the field of
orthotics and prosthetics through athletic sponsorship to
- To communicate relevant
state and national O&P news
- Pursue New York State
Licensure for Orthotic & Prosthetic Services.Reduced
registration fees for Chapter Programs
New York State
Anyone practicing prosthetics and/or orthotics in the State of New York. Voting member is a member of and in good standing with the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists in addition to being a member of the New York State Chapter of AAOP ( A complete definition is in the Chapter bylaws).
- Reduced registration fees for Chapter
- Membership Certificate for framing, a different format each year
- Membership directory for New York State AAOP
- Use of the Chapter photo exhibit
- Athletic sponsorship for members' patients
- Access to Chapter Web site: www.NYSAAOP.org for all chapter happenings and updates.
|President||Herbert Shalant, CPO|
|Treasurer||Marty Mandelbaum, CPO|
|Secretary||Joann Marx, CPO, FAAOP|
|Past-President||Richard Catipovic, BS, CP, FAAOP|
|Continuing Education||Joann Marx CPO, FAAOP|
|Business Committee||Ted Drygas, CPO, FAAOP|
|Athletic Sponsorship||Roger Howard, CPO|
|Website Updated on October 1, 2013|